If you’ve been to the grocery store recently, it is no doubt that you have noticed the cost of groceries rising. In terms of your budget, you can either cut expenses or increase your income. This particular downturn in the economy has been around for quite a while. What can you do when you’ve already cut your budget to the bone and beyond?
Basically you need to create new income right now. A 2010 survey by the Conference Research Group revealed that as many as 55 percent of Americans are dissatisfied with their current jobs. You could go out and get another job you hate and try to weave your life around that or you could create something with what you already have to bring in additional money while keeping your sanity. If you’re going to expend the effort, you might as well create something that you love, right? Obviously, we can’t just print money like the government does, so what can you do? You have expertise and interests that are your gifts to mankind. It is your duty to share those gifts with your fellow man! You will be amazed at what happens and how enriched your life becomes when you share your gifts.
1. Start your own blog about your passion. Starting a blog about your passion is very easy to do. There are many resources out on the internet including a FREE 7-Day eCourse on this very website. If you are passionate about a subject, chances are you know a great deal about it. Because you know a great deal about it, you won’t be struggling to find content to write for your blog and the time you invest will be pleasurable. This is an activity that can be performed any where you have an internet connection. When you use Google Adsense and visitors to your blog click on your links, you make money! Just concentrate on providing great value to your readers and the money will come.
2. Teach a class about your passion. Sharing your information and expertise about your topic is great and it’s even better when you meet other people with similar interests. The best way to do this is to teach a class about your topic. You will not only meet folks with similar interests but you will meet those who are looking for solutions to problems that are related to your topic. Take the time to speak with your new students and find out about them. Find out why they attending your class and ask them how you can be of assistance to them. Provided that you are not selling anything at your initial class, you will find many restaurants with meeting rooms who are willing to provide you with meeting space free of charge.
3. Offer services that surround your passion. Once you have had the opportunity to mingle with your students, you will have a good idea of what their needs are surrounding your passion. You can then either create services to solve their problems or find someone who already provides that service and you can negotiate a deal to be paid for putting their service in front of your students. When the students pay for the service, you get paid. You’ve saved the service provider money on advertising and you’ve helped to solve your students problems. By doing this, you have created value for all the people involved including yourself!
4. Sell products affiliated with your passion. You can also either create products that your readers and students want or you can find them and make them aware of the products. Once again, you will want to create an affiliate relationship with the vendor prior to introducing the product to your reader/student so that you can be paid when they purchase the product.
5. Write an e-book pertaining to your passion. Because you are so passionate about your topic and you have created hungry readers with your blog, you can easily write an electronic book or e-book to further education your audience on your topic of choice. Once the eBook is written, you can sell it on your blog for another influx of money. You might even consider creating a workbook that could be used as a complementary part of your classes.
Hopefully, this gets your creative juices flowing about how to begin to create avenues of income surrounding your passion. Creating value for your readers is your number one priority! As the old adage says, build it and they will come. You can be paid handsomely for solving problems for other people. The first step begins with your 7-Day eCourse. It’s free so sign up today!