The most important task you can undertake when your livelihood is online is to backup your website!
Sad fact: 85% of all websites are not backed up.
Your Website Is Critical To Your Business
All Software Is Vulnerable
Do It Yourself?
What Do We Offer?
Here’s a better solution:
- Peace of mind that your website software is always up to date.
- Secure backups so your site can be restored quickly if anything goes wrong.
- Constant security monitoring to keep any nasty intruders out.
- Email support when you need it.
- Regular cleaning of your website to keep it running fast and smooth.
- Nothing to lose with no minimum contracts.
- 24/7 monitoring to make sure your site is always available for your customers.
- Video tutorials so you’ll never feel like you’re on your own.
- Monthly reporting so you can rest assured it’s under control.
- Scans for broken links so we keep the search engines happy.*
- Regular contact for accountability and advice so you know you’re not barking up the wrong tree.*
- Constant tweaking of website to get more visitors from search engines.**
- Traffic generation and content syndication so that you get as much traffic as possible without spending thousands to invest in ads.**
INTERESTING STATISTIC: In fact, 93% of all companies that suffer significant data loss close down within 5 years!
We Are Busy
We Need To Know More About You
Don’t be a statistic!
Website Care Plans
Website Care Plan Application
Are you budget conscious? Thinking of just waiting to see if you’ll ever need it? Most website developers will not touch a site that is in crisis. Those that will, charge enormous rates! My standard rate for disaster recovery is $250/hr with a two-hour minimum. Depending on the severity of the disaster, it can take 4 or more hours to diagnose, recover and test a site to bring it back to a stable state. No one likes to deal with these situations; however, with our website care plans, if your site does experience a disaster, I am available to you, at no charge to you, to bring your site up and test to ensure that everything is working correctly so that your business can once again produce money for you.
Here’s a real life example: This is how it turned out for a well known internet marketer.